Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Finally Complete My Web Site on Renewable Energy


I have been away from my blog for the past few days (or rather nights) spending time cranking HTML code (sounds “nerdy”!) to complete my Web site – www.newenergyindia.org. It is finally up and running (and I am so proud of it). I can almost feel like a proud father as I see my first “almost living” creation on the Web.

The www.newenergyindia.org Web resource simply aspires to provide latest and comprehensive information to build awareness on all aspects of renewable energy in India. The mission of the Web site is to create a vibrant Web community that uses and exchanges renewable energy information and opinion. It is a not-for-profit initiative, has no commercial objectives, and does not aim to endorse any product or sell any service.

Well it was a lot of hard work to say the least. But I hope I can create a community of RE enthusiasts through this Web site.

If you are passionate about renewable energy, visit the site and become a member of the New Energy India community.

1 comment:

Rahul said...

Are we are allowed to critique your web site? I may have some good pointers that you may find helpful.

Definitely the font needs to be changed to Arial or Verdana or Century Gothic. Don't chose a narrow font. Font Color, placement of material and some more things.