Monday, October 18, 2010

I promise to update my blog more often...

I have not had the time to update my blog for a while - have just been plain lazy…no other excuse. Here is what I have been busy with over the past few days…
- Krishnav’s second birthday party: Could never imagine it is so hard to organize a birthday party for a two year old!! Getting the invitation list done; finalizing the venue; negotiating for a good rate; deciding the activities, decoration, arrangement, music; selecting/ordering the cake, etc. Phew, I am done with most of the stuff; the party happens tomorrow – hope it goes off well.
- Deciding upon which MTB to buy: over the past few weeks, I have taken a fancy for MTBs (bicycles). I believe that rather than paying several thousands to a gym and then not showing up there on most days (based on my past experience), I might as well rekindle my passion for cycling – an activity I gave up more than 20 years ago!! Have been lost in the world of Trek 3700 versus Merida 50V versus Schwin Frontier, etc. – basically figuring out which brand to buy. Frankly, before beginning my quest for the best bike (in terms of best value-for-money), I could never imagine there is so much to a man-powered vehicle!!
- Work place complications: Don’t want to elaborate, but don’t we all have challenges at workplace all the time :-)

I am very excited about Krishnav’s birthday party tomorrow evening. Will post some pics and write a detailed note on how it went… And, I have resolved to update my blog at least a few times in a month.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

What a great post! I hope you will take a look at my blog as well… http://shopandtraveltips.blogspot.com

Rahul said...

MTB, huh? Did you buy it already? How much an MTB with good quality parts costs in there?

I had also revived my fondness for bicycling and bought an IronHorse Warrior about 3 yrs ago. 18" frame, 26" wheels, 27 gears, Deore XT components - all-in-all a very good bike. I often go out biking with my boys. Haven't done it since we moved to San Diego.

BTW, where are the pictures from the birthday party? :-)

Anonymous said...

You havent been updating ur blog again ...LOL

Regards,
nokik.blogspot.com

Meggy said...

That's good that you do not update your blog so often- it means you have got life ;)
Take care