Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Goodbye Ahmedabad….hello again Gurgaon

This is probably my last blog entry from the IIM Ahmedabad campus, as I start off on a 900+ km drive tomorrow morning to my hometown and my old job. As I say goodbye to the eclectic PGPX class of 09', this beautiful campus, and my very warm apartment, the last 12 months just whiz past my eyes. Here are some moments that will always stay with me…

The D-Company is born…
Cohesive D-Group family...

Unending lectures…
Chit-chat chai time…


Block 11 MSH…
T-Nite chaos…

Krishnav arrives
Short trip to Amsterdam…


Chillaxing with Krishnav…
Holi time at IIM…

Much treasured morning walks...
Goodbye PGPX, IIM-A

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Hi Sunil, Have been following your blog for a while. I am interested in finding out what are the kind of roles being offered to PGPX candidates as I am looking to pursue this programme myself.
Some of my queries are;
1. Is it possible to change careers after the PGPX?
2. If we stick to the same industry as before joining the PGPX is it possible to get a jump in the corporate ladder by going for PGPX.
Can you please use your and your colleagues' experience of the placement process in IIMA to shed some light on this.
Thanks in advance. My email is alapattj@gmail.com
--Jeffrey.