Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yet another chapter ends…

Just submitted my last pending assignment (individual Capstone exercise), and phew… I am done with the PGPX coursework! So, no more night-outs, report writing, case reading, and quiz prep.

I had been waiting for this moment for several weeks, but now that I am done with all the course work, I am not feeling too good about it! In fact it saddens me to think that after a few days I will bid goodbye to IIM-A, and (re)enter the big, bad, hectic rat race of the corporate world.

Though I am certainly happy to say goodbye to the PGPX class room (CR-11) and endless lectures, I will surely carry fond memories of the “D-Company corner” (as it got to be known) near the stairs where out group converged for endless conversations in between the classes (see pic), and our group syndicate room (Synd. 6) which almost became a second home for all in group D.

IIM-A journey will be memorable. Had some great fun moments, found some wonderful friends, cracked some crazy business problems, and kept pace (at least tried to) with the famous IIM-A rigor comprising endless stream of quizzes, presentations, reports, assignments, end-terms (and other "torture weapons").

Starting tomorrow the focus will be on relocation planning, packing, wrapping up administrative requirements, etc.

No comments: